Packaging Manufacturers Performance Management
Effective management of packaging items has a significant impact on increasing the efficiency in automotive inbound supply chain and packaging manufacturers play a key role in this process.
An initiative for the development of best practices recommendation to assess the performance and evaluate the capability of packaging manufacturers.
Brian Merryweather - Nissan UK
- To increase packaging manufacturers delivery performance
- To reduce investment and operational cost of packaging items
- To harmonise existing use cases regarding performance management process
- Performance evaluation indicators and sub-indicators
- Performance evaluation scoring and rating system
- Audit criteria
- Audit scoring and classification system
Want to join this initiative? Contact us