MMOG/LE has been developed jointly by Odette and AIAG* as a unique Supply Chain
Management capability assessment tool that can be used throughout the automotive
industry as well as across other industry sectors.
*Automotive Industry Action Group represents the automotive industry in North America
Continuous supply chain improvement
MMOG/LE has become the de-facto standard tool for evaluating supply chain processes in the automotive industry. It is widely used for internal assessments, organisation benchmarking and improving supply chain performance Read More
MMOG/LE Version 5
Odette and AIAG regularly update MMOG/LE to ensure that it takes account of the constant evolution in supply chain processes, logistics and communications technology, IT security and related audit standards. The recently released Version 5 is made available on the new browser-based MMOG.np application (see below).
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is not possible to download or use an Excel Workbook for Version 5. The assessment answers must be entered directly in the MMOG.np application (see below).
Introduction to MMOG/LE v5 and how to complete a self-assessment
MMOG/LE v5 > Comparison of v5 and v4
MMOG/LE Version 4
MMOG/LE v4 is now only available via the new browser-based MMOG.np application (see below).
MMOG.np - new platform for MMOG/LE
A portal solution right for your business
- Access possible from any computer
- No software installation needed
- No hosting costs
- Automatic upgrade to new releases
- Mobile devices supported
- Previous assessments made using the MMOG/LE v4.1 Excel workbook can be easily uploaded to the MMOG .np application (watch video).
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is not possible to download or use an Excel Workbook for MMOG/LE Version 5. The assessment answers must be entered in the MMOG.np application.
A licence for MMOG includes:
- Use of assessment catalogues v4 and v5 in English and several other languages
- Use of assessment catalogues v4 and v5 for the complete life of these versions
- Ability to manage assessments from both the supplier and customer perspectives
- Unlimited number of partners (customers and/or suppliers)
- Unlimited number of users with specific rights and roles
- All available profiles of MMOG/LE (currently Full and Basic)
- 23 Nov 2020 FRANCE: MMOG/LE (Boulogne-Billancourt)
- 02 Dec 2020 PORTUGAL & SPAIN: MMOG/LE V5 (Online Training)
- 02 Dec 2020 BRAZIL: MMOG/LE V5 (Online Learning)
- 14 Dec 2020 FRANCE: GLOBAL MMOG / LE Training Course, Paris
- 19 Jan 2021 GERMANY: MMOG/LE V5 (2-day Online Training)
- 21 Jan 2021 GERMANY: MMOG/LE V5 (1-day Online Training)
- 16 Apr 2021 CHINA: MMOG/LE V5 (Beijing)
- 04 May 2021 GERMANY: MMOG/LE V5 (2-day Training Course)
- 06 May 2021 GERMANY: MMOG/LE V5 (1-day Training Course)
- 10 Sep 2021 CHINA: MMOG/LE V5 (Beijing)
MMOG.np licence (includes MMOG/LE v4 and MMOG/LE v5)
The price of a MMOG.np licence covering v4 & v5 is a one-off price based on the number of sites you want to include in your account
A MMOG,np licence covers a single MMOG.np account. This account can include all the individual sites (plant locations) within your company which need to make assessments or you can choose to have a separate account for each site (or group of sites) if you wish. The price of the licence depends on the number of sites you want to manage under a single account. To obtain a licence you will need to make an order on this website. You will then be able to pay by credit card or by bank transfer (choice of payment method is made during check-out). When the appropriate fee has been received you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your account.
Industry member companies of Odette in Europe or AIAG in North America are entitled to certain discounts on the full price. You need to be logged in to this website with your authorised email address to see the member price. If you believe that your company is entitled to a discount but you do not yet have an Odette Member log-in, please Register on this website and await authorisation.
Ordering a MMOG.np licence: Frequently asked questions
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is not possible to purchase, download or use an Excel Workbook for MMOG/LE v5
In the Sites box, please enter the number of sites in your company that you want your licence to cover. Please note that no refund is possible after the licence has been issued
Customer to pay all charges
|For large volume orders||Get quotation|
Find your Global MMOG training provider
English, French, Italian