Please scroll down to find other resources
Using MMOG.np QuickStart Guide - FAQs
Setting up your MMOG/LE ecosystem (Release 2.4.0) English >
Managing MMOG/LE assessments (Release 2.4.0) English >
A catalogue is the list of criteria that must be assessed. The MMOG/LE catalogue is currently available for Version 4 and Version 5 in several different languages.
To make assessments in MMOG.np, you must first import the English language catalogue and then import the catalogue in any other language you want to use.
Version 4 Catalogue
Version 5 Catalogue
A profile is essentially a “filter” applied to the criteria of a catalogue. The default profile for the MMOG/LE catalogue is the Full Profile. Currently, the only other profile is the Basic Profile and if you need to use this profile you will need to import the appropriate file.
Master Data - Bulk Import
Rather than manually entering the details of each of your MMOG/LE partners or the details of each of your own sites, you can upload them to MMOG.np using the data import templates.
MMOG/LE v4 Converter Tool
The Converter Tool is used to:
- convert a v4 Excel assessment into a file which can be imported to MMOG.np
- convert a v4 assessment created in MMOG.np into an Excel format
Importing a Version 4 Excel assessment to MMOG.np watch video
Watch the MMOG webinar recording and start viewing at the 26 minute point
Introduction to MMOG/LE v4 and instructions on completing a self-assessment
- 15 Apr 2021 SPAIN: MMOG/LE V5 (Online)
- 16 Apr 2021 CHINA: MMOG/LE V5 (Beijing)
- 19 Apr 2021 MEXICO: Global MMOG/LE V5 - Training Course (Online)
- 04 May 2021 GERMANY: MMOG/LE V5 (2-day Training Course)
- 10 May 2021 PORTUGAL: MMOG/LE V5 (Online)
- 14 Jun 2021 MEXICO: Global MMOG/LE V5 - Training Course (Online)
- 16 Aug 2021 MEXICO: Global MMOG/LE V5 - Training Course (Online)
- 10 Sep 2021 CHINA: MMOG/LE V5 (Beijing)
- 14 Sep 2021 GERMANY: MMOG/LE V5 (2-day Training Course) - Berlin
- 16 Sep 2021 GERMANY: MMOG/LE V5 (1-day Training Course), Berlin