Logistics - Global MMOG/LEThe Excel version of MMOG/LE is being replaced by an IT application known as MMOG.np. You can still use the Excel workbook to make your V4 assessments but we recommend that you start to use MMOG.np now for V4 because it will be the only option available for V5. Order MMOG.np now for V4 and get a free upgrade to V5 when it becomes available. Click on MMOG.np for more details.
- Global MMOG/LE FAQs
- How do I know whether I should complete the Full version or the Basic version of the MMOG/LE Assessment?
- Can I submit the same MMOG/LE Assessment for multiple customers?
- Why is my MMOG/LE Classification not displayed on the Scoring Summary worksheet? (Excel users only)
- Why does my file lock up when I attempt to copy and paste data between cells on the Assessment and Gap Analysis worksheet? (Excel users only)
- What is the purpose of the Progression Chart?
- Can ISO/TS16949 documents/evidence be used for an MMOG/LE assessment?
- What is the correct way to answer a criterion considered Non Applicable (N/A)? (Excel users only)
- What is the correct process to obtain approval by the customer to a criterion considered Non Applicable (N/A)? (Excel users only)
- I made a mistake in the Assessment Site address. Can I change it?