Building Solutions for Sustainable Supply Chains
21st Odette International Automotive Conference & Exhibition for Supply Chain Professionals and Digital Transformation Experts
Few people could have predicted the way the world is today. Geopolitical turmoil, trade wars, rapidly evolving technology and social movements demanding drastic reductions in emissions have resulted in an automotive production environment that is more volatile than at any other time in its history. This volatility means that those who wish to survive must have a flexible and sustainable supply chain capable of reacting quickly and withstanding the pressures of an uncertain and fast-moving environment.
Supply Chain Management in the automotive industry is attracting more investment than ever and has evolved from player to orchestra director, federating internal and external partners. In taking this leading position, supply chain managers have quickly realised that digitalisation and standardisation are two sides of the same coin and that collaboration across the industry is vital to success.
But digitalisation is not the only road to supply chain sustainability and it is clear that other, dare we say more traditional technologies, still have a significant role to play in the drive to save the planet.
Join Odette2020 to find out how major players in the global supply chain are using their collective intelligence to build solutions capable of delivering an agile, holistic and sustainable approach to the unprecedented challenges facing the industry today.
"I use what I have
learned at the Odette conference everyday with my team"
"It is essential for me to come to the
Odette conference because in 2 days I solve more problems than in a week in the
learning from others and using that knowledge in my day to day job"
"It is essential for
our company to support the Odette conference to meet our business partners"
Where automotive logistics and automotive IT come together
25 May 2020 - 26 May 2020
Logistics of the Future – Innovative, Autonomous and Transparent
- Jürgen MAIDL, Senior VP Supply Chain, BMW
Evolution of the Supply Chain Function - Digital enabling Supply Chain Transformation
- Francesca GAMBONI, Senior VP Supply Chain, PEUGEOT Group
Doing Business in Asia
- Helen SAVMYR, Senior VP Operations, VOLVO GROUP TRUCKS Asia
Digital Transformation of the Logistics Function
- Alain JOYEUX, Logistics Alliance Deputy Global Director, RENAULT Group
Bringing Track and Trace Capability to a large Packaging Pool
- Andreas JUNG, Senior Manager Empties Operations, DAIMLER
Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence in action in the Supply Chain
- Mariem GARGOURI, Data Scientist, Renault Group
- Yannick TERTRIN, Business Data Analyst, Renault Group
Using Bio-intelligence to transform Supply Chains in a VUCA World
- Dr. Christian SCHWEDE, Head of department “Information Logistics and Decision Support Systems“, Fraunhofer IMFL
BREXIT - What does it mean in Reality for Customs and Trade?
- Lars KARLSSON, CEO, KGH Global
Challenge and Potential of Transport Chain Digitalisation - From Concept to Reality
- Markus EXO, Key Account Manager, DUVENBECK
- Andrea SUEMER, Logistics Specialist, VOLKSWAGEN
Global Transport Label – the Essential Physical Support for Digitalisation
- Sven COENEN, Scania
- Lars CEDERHOLM, Volvo GTO
- Thomas SIECK, Volkswagen
- Udo THIENELT, Hella
- Heiko WÖHNER, Schaeffler
- Jörg WALTHER, VDA
Harnessing the power of Blockchain to increase Speed and Visibility in Global Trade
- Norbert KOUWENHOVEN, Customs, Borders Leader, GTD
eInvoicing: Let’s Make it the Norm for Invoicing and drop the ‘e’
- Fredrick ALL, VOLVO
- Jean-Luc FAYE, MICHELIN
- Peggy JOUANNE, PEUGEOT Group
- Cyrille SAUTEREAU, FNFE-MPE
Vive la Revolution! Adapting to a Technological Future
- David BRINDLEY, International Operations Development Manager, JAGUAR LAND ROVER
Understanding and Planning a Road Map to Digital Transformation
- Ahmet ÖZGŰR DOĞAN , Supply Chain Development Manager , TOFAS / FIAT Turkey
Logistics Service Providers as Innovation Drivers
- Pascal BORN, VP Strategic Accounts Europe, XPO Logistics
On-Boarding Tier2 Suppliers with EDI Standards
- Michael GOMEZ, IT Project Manager, FAURECIA
Integrating EDI, IoT and Big Data - The Challenges and the Opportunities
- Stefan TROPPER, IT Tower Manager, B2B & Solutions, MAGNA GLOBAL IT
Realtime Stock Management System using RFID
- Osman SELCUK SARIOGLU, Manager, Production Planning and Control, FORD OTOSAN
Seamless Monitoring of Automotive Business Processes
- John F. REIMERS, Process Manager i4.0, Innovation Management Logistics – Project House: Enabling Bosch, ROBERT BOSCH
Transporting EV Batteries across the World
- Christian MOSER, Global Account Management Automotive, DB SCHENKER
Handling end-of-life Lithium Batteries in the Automotive Industry – Challenges and Solutions
- Benjamin BIRKMANN, Director Global Business Automotive, KUEHNE + NAGEL
Using MMOG/LE to develop a Logistics Organisation fit for the Digital Age
- Christian AIGNER, SCM Supplier Readiness & Development, FORD
- Johan BYSTEDT, Partner, MERIDION
- Mike DICKINSON, General Manager - Automotive, SMMT IF
- Peter HARTIG, Supply Chain Expert, ZF Friedrichshafen
- Terry ONICA, Director Automotive, QAD
Digitalised Vehicle Logistics, OEM / LSP Joint Studies
- Robert CAMERON, Head of Logistics Department, VDA
- Juliet CARPENTER , Project Manager, CAT Group
The conference presentations are available for download. Access is free of charge for conference delegates who can obtain a password.
A choice of visits is offered free of charge. At the previous conference in Lille, delegates could visit:
La Francaise de Mecanique
The Douvrin PSA Site is dedicated to the production of petrol and diesel engines. The site produces 5 engine families, including the EB Turbo PureTech engine, which was awarded “Engine of the Year” in its category during three consecutive years. Discover the specific supply chain processes required to produce engine.
Lille City Tour in Citroën 2 CV
Visit the charming city of Lille in this mythical car which, together with baguettes and wine, is a staple of French culture and collective memory. From 1948 to 1990, more than 5 million units of the 2 CV, popularly known in France as Deudeuche, have been produced and enjoyed down the generations and across all classes.
Sponsoring and exhibiting at the event
Odette automotive supply chain conferences bring together some of the most well-known and forward-thinking experts in the industry, along with representatives from a wide variety of organisations at every level of the global supply chain.
Exhibitors meet with key decision makers from automotive companies worldwide – Odette conferences offer unparalleled opportunities for networking with potential customers and provides customers with a chance to engage with new suppliers. True to the Odette ethos, the conference also provides an ideal environment for competitors to share ideas and concepts and pave the way for mutually beneficial collaboration.
Click here to request Sponsorship and Exhibition Information
If you are:
Technical experts – solutions providers, software developers, hardware manufacturers and systems integrators.
Consultants – e-Business, engineering collaboration, sourcing, cross-border invoicing and supply chain management experts.
Marketplace specialists – transport companies, inventory management businesses, logistics service providers and VANs/EDI hub representatives.
Venue and Hotels
Na Strži 2097/63
140 00 Praha 4
Panorama Hotel Prague 4*
Located next to Cubex Centrum
Rates quoted can represent a saving on normal room late booking rate but it is always possible that better rates may be available at certain times. Always check first directly with the hotel or other booking websites.